Saturday 25 February 2012

West Field Stratford City Haul !


 (I forgot the camera so no pictures of West Field its self but I will
 definitely be going back soon so I will take  picture then) 

Picked up a few items whilst at West Field today, the first was this dress which was an absolute bargain buy...
(Forever 21 - £14.75)
I am planning to wear this to a christening next month but it is also a perfect staple dress for nights out, interviews and work as well as being able to dress it down for shopping and days out. Whilst in Forever 21 I picked up a few accessories...
I think these cross necklaces are so on trend at the moment and will go perfectly with a simple white t-shirt and jeans. (£1.50 each)


I also picked up these sunglasses whilst at the till I had a pair very similar last year but i managed to lose them on a camping trip so Im really happy to have found another pair at an amazing price. (£1.65)

My next purchase of the day was from New Look, I had been looking for a pair of "suede" slippers/loafers for a while now and found the perfect pair in the wide fit section of the New look shoe department. 
I really love the gold buckle detail on the front I think they make the shoes look slightly more expensive. 
(£17.99 - New Look currently has so many different styles of these shoes all around the same price)

Whilst walking through the centre I noticed a make up store called KIKO which is an italian make up brand, I didn't really need anything new but I just picked up these sale items. I've actually lost the receipt but I think the nail polish was around £1.50 and the lipstick was around the £2 mark. 
(I may do a separate blog post on these two items) 

My final and in my opinion best buys of the day would have to be these two shirts from Hollister...
(These are also my first ever purchases from Hollister)
(Both shirts were on clearance at £13.90)
I had been looking for some long sleeve shirts for a while and when I spotted these they were perfect, they have also been discounted by nearly 75%. The blue and white was originally £45 and the pink £50. I'm not sure if I would have paid the full price for them but at such a huge discount these were brilliant.

Overall I think this trip to West Field Stratford City was very successful.
Hope you enjoyed this haul, feel free to comment and subscribe.




No comments:

Post a Comment