Wednesday 7 March 2012

OOTD - 07/03/2012

                           
Dress - Boohoo Mocha Mini Skater Dress 
(£15 - Gift from my Boyfriend) 
Although it was raining and cold today I really wanted to wear this dress as I love these style dresses, 
I think in the summer I am going to live in the Topshop flippy dresses.
I have changed the belt that the dress was sent with for a skinny Primark belt.


New Look "Slippers"
£17.99
I wore the dress with the shoes that were in my last post it doesn't actually show in the picture but these shoes are the exact same colour as the dress.
 (I love a matching outfit every now and then)


As I was going out in the rain I popped on my New Look coat, I'm not sure what this coat is called and I cant find it on the website but I picked it up in the January sales for £10 (original price £49.99) and a H&M oversized tube scarf which I also picked up in a sale for £2 (Bargain !)
This coat is actually a size 6 (I'm a 12/14) but it is a dropped shoulder overcoat style, which in my size absolutely drowned me in material.

I love wearing skirts and dresses, I'm so excited for the summer now. 
Hope you enjoyed my first OOTD, please feel free to comment and follow.
Love...





http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/dresses/skater-dresses/icat/skater-dresses/dresses/wow-jessica-box-pleat-mini-skater-dress/invt/azz71524

No comments:

Post a Comment