Wednesday 14 March 2012

OOTD - 10/03/2012

(This is slightly behind because of some uploading issues with the pictures) 

So on saturday I went out for a late lunch with my Boyfriend, seriously good harvester may I add.
I wanted to dress up a little bit but not too much, so heres my outfit for the day....

(My boyfriend was behind the camera making me laugh)

On top I am wearing a blue and white striped Hollister button down shirt which was featured in my first post, this shirt was £13.90 reduced from £45. (bargain !) 
My jeans are from River Island, without doubt I can say these are the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned and they last forever, these particular ones were £40. I'm not sure if they are still on sale in River Island but if I can find them I will put the link in the sources below. 

I am once again wearing by "slippers" from New Look (£17.99), I have also shown my "everyday" bag in this OOTD, this bag is from River Island and is called the Block Colour Bowler Bag. It is no longer sold in this colour but the new spring styles are lovely. 

This outfit pretty much displays my everyday style for this in between weather this outfit alone is perfect on warm spring days and with a cardigan or blazer over the top is warm enough to wear when the weather isn't as nice. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, Please feel free to comment and subscribe I would really appreciate it.
Lost of Love 



No comments:

Post a Comment