Thursday 8 March 2012

Wish List ...

My Fashion and Beauty wish list for March 2012


First up this month are two Topshop lipsticks; Innocent and Nevada, I've seen Innocent mentioned in quite a few blogs and YT videos. I looks like the perfect "your lips but better" shade in my opinion, as for Nevada I have been looking for a nude but not concealer lips shade lipstick for a while and I'm hoping that this may be the one for me. 

Next up for march are these Miss Guided boots which are an obvious take off of the Jeffrey Campbell - Lita boots but as these are £40.99 and the Jeffrey Campbell ones are around the £120 mark I am not complaining. Miss Guided have a huge selection of these boots in both leather and the suede varieties. 

To go with the boots I would have to purchase some cute ankle socks to make the boots look a little more feminine. As I've got small feet I'll most likely end up buying children's ankle socks. Anywhere that sells children's school uniform will stock lace trip ankle socks. (usually up to a UK shoe size 5)

As we are starting to see some warmer weather I am once again attracted to dipped hem dresses as I am always slightly too short for maxi dresses. This one above is from republic from the brand Miso and is a really very reasonable price at £30. 

Last but not least on this wish list is this very basic but perfect practical spring bag from River Island which is the perfect size, perfect to go with the Miso Republic dress. 

Hope you all enjoyed this months Wish List, 
Feel free to comment and follow...



Sources

1 comment:

  1. I have Topshop Lipstick in Nevada and I love it.I really want one in Innocent x

    ReplyDelete