Friday 23 March 2012

What's in my bag... Everyday

My everyday bag at the moment is the River Island Bowler Bag (£40), 
This bag was a christmas present and I have used it nearly everyday since. 
I absolutely love it, this bag is the high streets answer to Mary Poppins bag. 
I have never known a bag to hold so much and stay so light,
 It is also the most comfortable bag I have ever owned.

The first things I always carry in my bag are my phone and IPod, 
With a 40 minute bus journey to college everyday I couldn't handle it without my music. 
I currently have a Blackberry Curve and an IPod Touch. 

The next thing I always have is my purse(s)...


The larger holds all of my cards and cash,
Whilst the smaller Kurt Geiger purse holds my student card and my keys. 

I also always carry a note book, pen and usually a magazine. 
At the moment I am carrying Cosmo and my absolutely amazing new Pug notebook.


Lastly I have quite a few random items which were floating around at the bottom of my bag...

(from Left to Right)
Mini Juicy Tubes which I received in my Harrods Glossy Box, 
A Nivea hand cream that I picked up from Primark for a pound, 
Starbucks sugar-free peppermint chewing gum, 
Two perfume samples;
 Versace - Vanitas (Harrods Glossy Box) 
     Illamasqua - Freak (Past Glossy Box)

The three make up items at the top are;
A mini Clinique mascara 
Miss Sporty liquid liner (best i've ever found)
and the new pump up booster Miss Sporty mascara.

Overall I don't think I carry too much and what I do carry I use every single day, 
I love reading these types of post because I am so nosey and love seeing what over people carry around with them... 

Hope you enjoyed this post, 
Lost of Love





1 comment: